Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nearly Four Months.....

Yes well, what is my defense?  None really.   Just doing stuff, and - since early June - trying to keep cool.  This heatwave drought thing has long since lost its glamour, I can tell you.  Back in the halcyon, mild days of spring, I painted an octopus on a face, and I liked it.
And I visited the nymph fountain at Will Rogers Park.  It's one of my favorites; I wish sculpture like this hadn't fallen out of favor, because it would be lovely to see more such creations as public installments.   

Tony and I enjoyed a too-brief season of al fresco dining in our private Magnolia Room.  *wistful sigh*   Perhaps we can revisit it come autumn.....

There were also trips to lakes and rivers, the OKC zoo, an extensive and magnificent iris garden, and (of course) art.   More very very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment